Monday 6 April 2015

Promoting Myself On Social Media- Setting Myself Up On Twitter

So I first had to set up my twitter username and account (I did have the account previously but I never used it so I made some adjustments to personalise it to me and brand myself). So my name is JessicaHislop1 because JessicaHislop was unavailable (I don't think this is too big of a deal though and there is nothing I can do about it). I kept my description simple and fun although as I develop more of a Twitter presence I may adjust this. I have also provided a link to my current portfolio site but again I could change this once I have made my portfolio tweaks.  


 Cover Photo Experiments
I played about a bit with cover photo experiments- Initially I was going to use the photograph with my light name (a photography I took a few summers ago) but I felt that after looking at the twitter sites for some of my favourite artists that using something that I have drawn will better market myself.




First Tweets

I was very much inspired by Briony-May Smith and her tweets so I opted to take a similar route- by first tweeting my work - as I develop and draw more I also intend to include some sketches and end of year show stuff to give it a bit more of a daily blog feel (than just finalised pieces which I will of course run out of).

No comments:

Post a Comment