Friday 3 April 2015

Lizzy Stewart ..... Inspirational Practitioner

Lizzy Stewart was another artist that I discovered via Pinterest- she markets herself as a freelance illustrator and artist (again terms that I intend to search whilst looking for jobs) and has generated a variety of different works some of which have been printed onto cards and other stationary stuff. She has even undertaken some book cover designs which are some of my favourite pieces. She has also generated her own illustrated story book which is available to buy. 


Stewart isn't big on social media -  I managed to find her one that is personal to her but she doesn't use it to promote her designs or has any links to one that promotes her work. As far as I can tell she has only recently completed an MA so she has given lectures on her illustration subject matter and is available as a freelancer. Her website is pretty extensive in terms of her work - which is something to bare in mind when making my own portfolio site.
Social Media 

No comments:

Post a Comment