Wednesday 8 April 2015

Freelance - Illustration Agencies

Although I am looking at design company/agency jobs because I don't think that I have enough experience to go free lance initially I felt that looking into possible collectives and agencies that would contact me with various client briefs could be useful for the future.




Lemonage is an illustration agency that advertises various illustrators and designers, who brings in more collaborative opportunities for those that are a part of their agency. They are London based and have worked for clients that include Nestle, Mcvities and Easy Jet. Though I think I would need more of a portfolio under my belt and I would have to have a research into fees and the logistics of it, it seems like a viable option for my kind of work.





No comments:

Post a Comment