Monday 13 April 2015

Animal Choices

My basic idea was that animals would begin following my main girl character through the woods as the music played- ideally some would dance and some would begin making instruments from surrounding elements. I didnt want to copy anything from the paper plane animation (or insult any of the people that made it) so I generally wanted to avoid using similar animals and locations.

Because I also want to use a folksy style (due to the songs genre) I have opted to use the following animals at least:
Fox,
Badger,
Stag

As well as possibly using:
Wildhog,
Racoon,
Hedgehog,
Bats,
Robin
Goat

Ideally my animals will also help to establish various settings - so far I have no real ideas aside from the fact that there should be three- and that one of them could be a cave so I can include bats and other slightly more gothic creatures (because I think they will be fun to draw and will also help to make it a bit unusual). Obviously this setting will be produced in a fun way since I want to keep my overall animation fun, upbeat and quirky.

No comments:

Post a Comment