Wednesday 8 April 2015

Final Site Design

Desktop

 Portfolio Home Page
This is what I have created as my final portfolio page, it is also the home page since it displays all my various projects. I have kept my images uniform which helps to make them look more professional and less bloggy like me previous portfolio site. I have also made my name heading a little smaller and less dominating to allow the work to become the main focus. 


Project Page Examples
When the main squares are clicked on it links to its own project page. My pages follow a similar archetype image or video on the left with text on the right.  This keeps the continuity of the site nice and constant which also helps to make it look more professional. 


About Page
I have placed a link to my twitter feed at the bottom of every page (which should help to better optimise it and generate some additional traffic).

Contact Page
Mobile
Home Page
I am really happy with the mobile version, which I have made into a one column scroll and I think it offsets my sight well. 

 Navigation

Text


Slideshow
I am really happy with my new site, its professional but it still has a sense of my visual style which helps to brand it. Everything is simple and clean and well organised qualities which will hopefully come across to potential employers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment