Wednesday 8 April 2015

Additional Thoughts...

I am really happy with my new portfolio site it definitely helps with my personal branding and it looks far more professional than my last attempt. As well as this it will be easy to maintain and add to as I continue to design. After much research I have found some jobs to apply for (that I have applied for) that I am suited to, all of which are aimed at me gaining some experience. I have also researched various designers and illustrators that I find appealing to see how they have marketed themselves and have taken inspiration from them. I intend to invite some of these people to the end of year show in an attempt to offer potential job opportunities to any of the BAs present and so that they could be interviewed on a personal level to assess any kind of strategy that we could all similarly utilise.

Rectifying my previously assessed weaknesses  
I have a new portfolio site- which will help me viewed in a better light

I have joined and updated my twitter and my linked in account - which will help to get my work out there and will also be useful in finding future employment opportunities.  Twitter in particular should increase the range of people that my work is being received by.

I have an illustrative self branded cv that I can send out to potential employers.

All of these elements could hopefully lead to potential jobs that could give me invaluable design experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment