Friday 7 November 2014

Specific Seo Considerations and Additional Target Audience's to Consider

So before officially building my site I wanted to clarify some of the keywords I plan on including within my site in order to ensure good SEO.

What I think people are most likely to search for:

Music Festival
Music gig
Bedgegury festival
Jess Can't Get Enough music festival
Jess festival Bedgebury
The date of my festival 15th/16th of August 2015
Any of my line-up: Nick Cave, Lorde, Depeche Mode, Paloma Faith, Bat For Lashes, Daughter, Arcade Fire and The Mountain Firework Company
Camping

My Keywords:

Obviously these keywords are specific to the page that they are on- but essentially I need to name drop as much as possible and I think that the name of my festival should be very prominent throughout.

I also plan on linking all my musicians to their respective sites (at least on the line-up page) because I found that in my research adding links into a site helped to create better SEO.

Important Aspects:

I think that people are probably most likely to come to the site to look at the line-up and to buy tickets so I really have to make sure these pages are clear and informative- from a professional aspect if my event were real I would want people to be spending the money on tickets so it's in my own best interests to make sure that its easy to find the tickets and shop sections.

After talking with Sue it was also decided that there is more to my target audience than just the people coming for the music, I should also consider the businesses that may want to feature at my show (food/drink/activities etc) so I plan on introducing a get involved section specifically for these businesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment