Friday 24 October 2014

Content Gathering

Now I have my theme sorted (I had a little experiment with it and it all seems to be very easy to use and fully editable) I need to begin by gathering my dummy content to put within my site- because the actual content doesn't matter (aside from how it looks aesthetically on the page) I plan on getting all of my content from a variety of band and festival sites.

Content I need to gather:

Images

Images for the gallery
An image header/photograph to display on the Line-up page (one for each band 8 in total)
My image artwork to go on the home or about page
Merchandise images for the shop
A map for the where page
Logo/Logo Header
Possibly Venue/field/stage images
Food/drink/parking/ small header images

Text

Small intro homepage text
Snippets of news (taken from the band/musician sites)
Small sentences to go on the line-up splash page (taken from the band/musician sites) + links
Where - small paragraph
About- small paragraph

Plugins I need to include:

Although my theme may include some of these elements I'm going to list them I know exactly what I need to ensure goes into my site in order to fulfil the brief.

Ticket/booking system plugin
Paypal/shop plugin
Search bar plugin
Login plugin
Map plugin
Calendar plugin

No comments:

Post a Comment