Wednesday 15 October 2014

Wireframes

Before looking into additional Wordpress themes I decided to come up with some basic overall wireframes so I know what I am looking for in a theme. I've come up with several different wireframes so I have a variety of layouts to look for in a theme. 

Important aspects to consider when looking for a theme:

It needs to be very customisable
Employ a sticky navigation top menu bar
Be compatible with a variety of plugins
The ability to incorporate Image sliders/Gallery's 
Include a footer  


 I have adjusted my information architecture flow diagrams- I'm now including a footer section and I plan on putting the contact and the social elements on this - so I am not condensing my pages within the top navigation I'm going to keep it simple and separate the different categories into their own pages which will keep everything clear and usable.


I have designed a one page scroll wireframe as well just in case I find a theme that works well but each or the wireframes could be applied to a multipage layout theme.




No comments:

Post a Comment