Tuesday 7 October 2014

Logo Mood Board Research

Because I am making my own event I am going to have to make my own logo (which will help make my brand and my event more creative). In order to get some inspiration I looked into other event and music festival logos and created a mood board of my favourites below.



Ideally I need to create something relatively simple and striking - something that matches the drawing style of my content artwork and gives the event site its own identity. I have noticed that a lot of the logos I have researched employ black and white designs (the generic colour scheme means that they can be placed on any page without it interfering with the colours of content) so I intend to experiment with black and white designs as well colour. Having said this after looking at my chosen musicians both Depeche Mode and Nick Cave utilise full black and white themes and Paloma Faith uses very dark rich colours on her site so making a black and white logo may also help to relate to my chosen musicians. 

No comments:

Post a Comment