Thursday 16 October 2014

Colour Scheme

Before beginning to build my site I wanted to clarify my colour scheme. My logo colour scheme is very much inspired by the eighties decade (a throwback to two or my main headline artists) so I have included these colours along with lighter and darker shades (with an additional darker mint green- as a darker shade to offset the light turquoise shade). Lots of event sites that I have looked at employ a simple black and white colour scheme with accents of colour - so although my colour palette looks pretty vibrant as one - I am planning on using the colours to brighten up a black and white base. I have also included some lighter grey tones just incase I need something to further soften the black and the white.


Below are some of the images that inspired my colour scheme
   

No comments:

Post a Comment