Friday 3 October 2014

User Testing

Although I am nowhere near at the stage to start user testing- I wanted to look at into it now - before I build my site so I know what I need to consider when I build.

The article below best displays the various elements I need to consider:


At this stage (pre design/build) I need to remember the following:

Essentially my target audience is a crucial factor to the overall design and is an element I should consider throughout the entirety of the design process (this was already a very clear aspect for me but I feel like its good to emphasise this).  

The navigation is inherently important along with my sites overall framework and layout- it needs to be clear and familiar in order to ensure usability (again I have been considering both these elements throughout my research but again I feel like it's good to clarify).

Butters, K. (2013). Why Usability Testing Is Vital To Success. Available: http://www.sitepoint.com/usability-testing-vital-success/. Last accessed October 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment