Thursday 2 October 2014

SEO Yoast Plugin

Since I now have an understanding of what SEO is I've looked more into SEO plugins. The Yoast plugin was one that we were recommended in our Brighton Wordpress workshop, its reliable, easy to use and very popular.

Keyword Optimisation


I had a bit of a play with the Yoast application on some of my dummy site pages just to see how easy it was to use. It actually seems fairly straightforward - and its easy to see when its best optimised and when it isn't. In the example above, I have really emphasised my keywords throughout the page which has ensured its optimisation. 


Content Optimisation

Because I haven't got relevant content it cannot be optimised fully (but on my actual event page I plan on trying to find relevant or similar content so this will be rectified).




No comments:

Post a Comment