Wednesday 8 October 2014

Logo Sketches

I've sketched out some logo ideas for both name ideas- I have kept it relatively simple employing a black and white colour scheme and a silhouette style appearance - I mostly focused on using the piano as my main icon (just because I feel like its a more popular instrument and it has a nicer shape). I used the phrase "exploding piano" to inspire my logo designs.



 
After designing a few I decided that The Long man as a name didn't look as good as the Jess cant get enough so I decided instead to take the Jess name further an develop a logo specifically for that.I tried to link my words together in order to make something more cohesive and visually interesting. I played around with using various shapes throughout but I'm not sure if I plan to include them in the final design.

The design above is the one that I plan to take into software, I plan on experimenting with elements of colour as well which should also help to determine some colour scheme options for my site.

No comments:

Post a Comment