Friday 24 October 2014

The Parallax Theme

The Parallax theme is a premium Themify theme- it is the one that I am exceptionally tempted to buy. I tried to use a free theme and got very frustrated by how hard it was to change and though was initially very against spending money on this project (it's not a live site, or a project thats really my forte) I think in order to generate a site that I can make into what I need (I can't code so its not like I can cheat by changing the code of a free site) then buying one is my only option. Before committing and buying the theme I wanted to first thoroughly scour the site options in order to determine what the features are and how much they can be changed as well as what is included within the theme itself. 






 Overall the theme itself seems to be very flexible but I think its made all the more appealing by the Themify features included below:





 The drag and drop builder included within the theme means that I can edit the layout and create my pages live on the actual site rather than doing it all through the page. The only widget that I think im going to have to include is a search bar which I'm hoping I can fix to the navigation.


No comments:

Post a Comment