Monday 24 November 2014

One Last Tile Gallery Attempt...

I really wanted to change my gallery styling- so I had another crack at trying to get the tile to work - I tried adding a gallery straight into the page, it worked in the sense that it created the desired tiled effect but it veered to one side of the screen rather than filling the area and would not be centred or changed style wise. 




I tried using the tiled gallery that works without jetpack plugin and putting it into my page as a feature - this didn't work either- the images refused to load and the page looked like this:
 I tried playing around with the Jetpack one- there was no reason why it wouldn't work- but it physically wouldn't let me introduce any images.



I have definitely had a very thorough explore so I'm going to give up on trying to introduce a tiled gallery - I am out of options!

No comments:

Post a Comment