Wednesday 12 November 2014

Schedule Page and Calender Widget

I opted to divide my schedule page into clear categories - none of the sites I looked at had sections under the label of schedule (they instead divided up the line up into a schedule - because they have so many names to manage), however since my event is a smaller one - it makes sense to separate my line-up and schedule pages. I do however  think that the generic column layout used in the Reading site below organises its content clearly and is one that I plan on mimicking.



I divided my schedule into two main categories - my separate dates - and then split those main sections into the afternoon and evening  - whilst my schedule looks a lot sparser than the Reading festival - I'm happy with how it looks visually. 





In the brief we are required to include a calendar so I have inputed the one that was included within my theme - however in the brief it is stipulated that it have categories- and the widget included in the theme doesn't allow for edibility- I've placed it there as a placeholder until I can figure out how to find and include a different one that will allow me to add times and sections. 

No comments:

Post a Comment