Friday 14 November 2014

Implementing SEO

Implementing my site's Seo was harder than expected - because I have used a lot of layout parts (a widget within my Themify builder that allowed me to design various segments before placing those segments live on my site) and have built much of my layout through Wordpress's front end none of my content was deemed to actually be on my page (it is but its not on the backend). However after a bit of jiggling eventually I got all of my keyword sections green.




This is the SEO on my individual Layout builder page- the page url doesn't match because its a layout part and the content is all within widgets so apparently it won't count (these pages in the end turned yellow which mean my SEO overall was classed as ok).

 



I managed to get my line-up page entirely green (I think because I have incorporated links to my artists page on the images, and my content has been placed actually on the page which means it has been counted by my SEO plugin).



Overall my line-up page is completely SEO optimised (its all green which means I have included the correct keywords, links and descriptions) the rest of my pages excluding the gallery page are yellow which means that my SEO is ok (I would have made them all green but because of how my builder works it doesn't count certain aspects of content that should be included). My gallery page is the only page that is amber SEO poor- but thats because my gallery is picture orientated rather than keyword/text based.

No comments:

Post a Comment