Friday 14 November 2014

The Shop

This is what my shop looks like on my site (the product display option on the WooCommerce shop defined it's overall layout but I think it's a generic shop layout which will obviously make it more usable because its familiar). I could't customise any of the fonts - (the plugin didn't offer anything and neither did my theme) I'm not too bothered because it is a shop which is it's own entity and the fonts used by the plugin don't look to bad - I think the set colours (which are the colour schemes that I set in the settings) help to keep the overall brand cohesive.

On my Site

When you click on any of the products it takes you to it's own page, with a larger image and its description (I made my images at 500 by 500 so when this page appears the picture is still sharp).



After you click add to basket this is the page that next appears- again I couldn't control the fonts it used although I think the plugin has adopted one of my fonts used on the basket totals phrase and the calculate shipping phrase.

When the proceed to checkout is clicked the following billing contact form appears with the paypal option at the bottom.


Overall I am very happy with my shop- I thought it was going to be one of the harder tasks set but the WooCommerce plugin really simplified everything so it was easy to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment