Friday 14 November 2014

Login and Register on the site

The register page is a very generic contact form (I can edit the form itself  by adding other sections but I can't style it again I don't think this is an issue since the font doesn't look too bad and its a contact form- it's only needed to become a member).

Register on site



Placement on Footer

This is how I have arranged it on the footer- obviously is users are logged in then it changed to logged out. 
The initial login page used the standard Wordpress logo but after a quick search I found that this could be edited through the use of the Add Logo to Admin Plugin (I found this because I thought it would help to create the login and register feature but I discovered it was only supposed to customise these pages rather than create them).

Add Logo To Admin Plugin
It only had two main settings and an upload feature (obviously its use is very limited) but it allowed me to customise the login feature so it featured my logo which helped to cement by branding and ensure continuity.

Login on site




No comments:

Post a Comment