Monday 24 November 2014

User Testing Screen Record

I ended up screen recording my last user tester- this was useful because it gave me an idea of how much time it took them to click on parts and how they interacted and navigated through the site. Personally I think user 3 navigated through the site relatively smoothly and interacted well with my site.

User Tester 3- Screen Record



Overall thoughts on user testing

I got some good results for my testing and I am happy that my site was well met. Got some nice feedback and some minor issues that I need to remedy.

Things I need to change

Put a limit on the amount of tickets that people can buy- I think this is an easy plugin setting that I have to set

Consider Search Bar change- I plan on asking for ideas about this in crit





No comments:

Post a Comment