Sunday 24 May 2015

Quick Reshoot- and The End Sequence

Initially I thought that my moonlit sequence was going to be the end of my animation (I altered it slightly from my previous moonlit background so that the moon became a key background element) but somehow I felt that it needed something else to lead it full circle, something that would make it a bit more well rounded. From the very beginning I wanted to have the girl character open her eyes and have it so the animals had vanished (as though she didn't realise she had been followed) but I wasn't sure if that would really work considering all the previous events - instead I opted to experiment with the idea that the girl imagined the whole scenario in her head (as though the events in the animation were her imaginings brought about by the lyrics). In order to do this I had to have a quick reshoot so that I could get images of the girl with her eyes open blinking awake. I opted to lower my tripod so I could include a nice sharp close-up of her blinking awake before having a zoomed our shot of her walking away. Setting wise I opted to bring it back to the park background since it would help to cement the circle of the journey. 
Lead-Up To the End
Since I wanted to add in an additional scene I wanted the very end to be devoid of music to achieve this I have opted to fade out the music from the very end of the moonlit walk scene.
 Fade Music Out From This Point

Final End Scene

No comments:

Post a Comment