Thursday 21 May 2015

After Effects Putting It Together Part 5- The Desert

I had to alter my routine a bit to get my moose close up to work simply because I didn't want the moose's head to bob in this shot (as it does when he walks) Because of this I had to use a segment of stop motion animation finished with a still image that allowed for its raised movement and for its set position.

Moose Close-up
 White Music Notes on Desert Background

Black Music Notes On Desert Background

 Tinting and Colour Correcting
Since the desert background was incredibly bright I felt it necessary to alter the curves of the image and then the hue of the background by using the colour correction tools in After Effects. Tinting worked the best in this case and I am staggered by how much warmth an orange background hue has integrated.


No comments:

Post a Comment