Wednesday 20 May 2015

After Effects- Putting It Together - Part 2- The Mountain Location

I basically followed my simple story board plan throughout my After Effects usage. Close-up, walking alone and walking with others. I even added in the eyelids within the close-up so it would look like the animals were awakening to the music. Again with this mountain swan section I opted to follow the same plan as I did the park and it all worked out pretty smoothly. I added in music notes that the swan played within its own composition that I could reuse throughout and then applied new sets to the walking section and the close up section when everything was placed together. 
Swan And Music Notes- Together
 Music Note Layers
 Swan Walking


Girl Fox and Swan

Again I had to think in terms of layers for the girl fox and swan background varied to the swan walking alone background. I made sure that I had enough shots for all my backgrounds to generate some different layouts in order to really cement the impression that this merry band was moving through different locations. That they were indeed travelling. In the mountainous region I added in an extra hills and trees which whizzed past at different speed to create a more hilly region.



No comments:

Post a Comment