Wednesday 20 May 2015

After Effects Putting It Together Part 3- The Cave

At this point I have already created two different location scenes with my other animals so I found it incredibly easy to continue with the same formula, I started with the close- up and applied music notes to a still background - since I knew the cave was dark in colour the white music notes came into play. I generated three different streams of music notes- one above, one behind and one in front of the badgers face to continue developing a sense of depth which is evident through the layers depicted below (thankfully I was able to use the same layers with some slight editing).
 Close-up Badger
 3 sets of music note pathways
The next scene undertaken was the further away shot in order to see the badger playing his instrument (again very happy I took photographs of the characters in different poses).
I then put them all together and this time I included my bats which was where my idea began. So far the cave is my favourite location by far. I love the contrast between black and white and I can't help but feel like my badger looks a little gormless just sat there.
 Girl, Fox Bats, Swan and Badger








No comments:

Post a Comment