Saturday 23 May 2015

After Effects Putting It Together Part 6- Nights Sky

Now that all my animal and their separate location scenes have been put together I want to establish the lead-up scenes. I want to fully display all of my characters as they follow one another and the girl along their pathways, I would also like the sky to change to create the impression that time is passing so I can get to a point where the moon and stars can be used. Because of the sheer amount of characters I opted to make this segment last for 20 seconds. Changing the sky was easy too I key framed the tint so it would change at darken at the required time until eventually I was able to fade it to the original dark blue background colour.
Twilight Section - 20 Second Strip
Tinting (via keyframes)

 Final Colour
 Close-Up Bats
I broke up the long stretch of walking with a moon spin and a bat close -up - its a scene I made up after a little bit of consideration whilst staring at my assets. I thought it would be a nice touch to allow the bats their own time to shine since they didn't really interact with the music notes in their last close-up. I'm very happy with the moon which contrasts really well with the blue background, and I am hoping that this close-up will narrate some of the lyrics and that I can time it correctly for it to convey the additional meaning.
                                     
Moon Colour Correction
Since the next long stretch of movement depicts the nights sky I also opted to punctuate it with some close-ups of my animals. Thankfully on the wider angles I have chosen to have the stars simply pop into existence so I only had to place a few behind certain animals and match the base tone to the tint of the longer scene (as it darkens from blue to black).
 Animal Close- Ups






 Walking Shot

1 comment:

  1. Hi, i just want to tell everyone out there that i got my loan of $1,000,000.00 from Mr Ben loan  investment program and is 100% legit contact via email: 247officedept@gmail.com or Text him on whatsapp  + 1-989-394-3740.  if you are seeking for 100% financing at the low rate of 2% rate in return.

    ReplyDelete