Wednesday 4 February 2015

Concept Idea- Rethink

Because I have really gotten into drawing the various elements for my final piece I have decided to have a bit of a rethink in regards to my concept. I have decided that because I have really gotten into my print piece that this will replace the animation as a main concept. I still intend to create some small animations (stings as such) to integrate depth and movement and clarify my final message but I am now thinking that a comic styled print piece is probably going to be the best way of conveying the story that I originally intended to generate using animation. I also feel like the animation would have been incredibly complicated in order to make it work as a smooth a professional looking piece so I am happy to take the pressure off and generate my piece as a drawn out comic.

No comments:

Post a Comment