Friday 20 February 2015

Page 4...

This is what I produced for page 4, the last page of my little journey - its my favourite page by far- I love the violet colour scheme which really offsets the pink cape (very glad I decided to stick with the pink since it glows without being white). I integrated some swirled elements to break up the strict box formula that dictates this page- but I think that in order to keep it simple and to succinctly finish the story limiting it to 3 main scenes was the best way to finish off especially considering I wanted my message and final scene to take up at least half the page. Im hoping that its clear that the thought has faded from my mind like it is no longer important - I was a little worried that this wouldn't be clear but i'm also hoping that my little message will clarify this.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment