Friday 20 February 2015

Getting it printed...

I ended it getting it printed at Richochet Signs (in part because my stepdad works there) but also because they have a very good printer which is capable of printing on pretty much any medium albeit vinyl, plastic or paper. They can also incidentally print their own wallpaper so they can actually engrave and patterns. In the end I opted for a thicker matt textural paper that would really highlight the vibrancy of the colours in my piece.

 It should be noted that I didn't have very good lighting when I took the photograph so the colours are actually far lighter than they appear below- in fact it is incredibly similar to my on screen version which of course is ideal. I plan on taking a new photograph when the lighting is better. 


No comments:

Post a Comment