Monday 23 February 2015

The Digital Submission Piece...

I was initially going to create some small stings - but it was raised in the crit that these wouldn't have much purpose to them so instead after a quick discussion with some of my peers I decided that I would turn one of my scenes into a almost desktop wallpaper - something that Wetransfer could use on their actual website (which is where they place their advertisements). I opted to use my last scene because it really clarifies my stories point which I think is key to the brief. They actually have a background tester below which I have used to see how it would look.

Original:

Background Tester:

I think my background looks really cool - and I am really happy with it - I added some more starts from the original and made some small tweaks in order to size and position properly but I think it works well as an extension of my comic.

No comments:

Post a Comment