Friday 20 February 2015

The Many Faces of Me...

I have gathered all of the versions of me that I have drawn and used so far and placed them below mostly to display the varying range of expressions and positions that I have had to redraw and create for the various scenes.




These four poses used the same base for each - I made the facial expression adjustments by generating different features and positions and placing them on different layers- I redrew most of the new features (excluding the nose) so the expressions would appear to be genuine. I also made sure that my eyebrows were on their own layers so I could easily adjust them since they are very important features in conveying emotion.

All of the drawings featured below were illustrations that have been entirely redrawn - because they wouldn't have worked had i reused the same face and features.

This was a whole new drawing- I redrew everything in this scene, hair, face and features because it was an entirely different angle to my last and if it the expression was to look real it needed to be positioned properly.





No comments:

Post a Comment