Friday 23 January 2015

Visual Scenery Conecpt

These are some additional more detailed scene experiments - I am really excited about integrating these patterns into my design I think they help to incorporate additional texture to otherwise fairly flat vector shapes. I think including drop shadows definitely the route to take since it helps to further define my shapes whilst also establishing a sense of depth.   



I am really happy with what is going to be my opening scene (the image below) I like the softer colours which will help add extra emphasis to my more vibrant elements like my bird. I also like the idea of having some loose elements that aren't confined to the generic comic strip boxes. My design is going to be a collage of sorts that all link together through my hand-drawn style.



No comments:

Post a Comment