Thursday 8 January 2015

Style Inspiration - Mood Board

I created this mood board out of all the images that I have found particularly inspiring from my research.  I have been very much inspired the artist "Tuesday Mourning" whose images occupy a lot of this board. I have found that she bases a lot of her art on the Charlie and Lola cartoon - which is why she combines her hand-drawn elements with wallpaper- something that I am keen to adopt in my own project. I think paper cut puppets have a great deal of potential (for my animation) because it means that the movements don't have to be perfect they can be quirky and artistic. I also love the puppet characters because stylistically they look very vintage- something I am always keen to intergrate into my design.

No comments:

Post a Comment