Thursday 15 January 2015

Attempt One Digital Sketches- Exploring Ideas

I generated these digital renders below - but I am not happy with them - they are just not quite right. In the first I think its because my eyes are off (my right one is a little higher and too far off to the left) I also think that the tones are a little too pale which has meant that there is little skin colour to blend.


I wanted to test out a black and white version of myself - because I like the idea of looking like a paper cutout - but I think the lack of colour makes it too flat (although it could just be the angle that I have drawn it at). The hair is also too lined and I think its all a little bit too dark and angular for it to really match the Tuesday Mourning style that I was aiming for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment