Wednesday 17 December 2014

Wetransfer - Website- What is it?

Now I have looked extensively into D&AD I felt like it would be a good idea to look into my briefs client: WeTransfer. 

WeTransfer are a company that primarily focuses on file transfers- you can send large files that are to big to email. It's a really useful service (one that I have used before) and is free of charge it makes some of its money through the plus account version and its graphical backgrounds which are actually advertisements (although they look like art). This suggests to me that they would probably be more supportive of a highly illustrative and graphical response to their brief- something thats really well designed, visually striking and original. Colour seems to be an important element to their website which is something that I will further consider. 





Source:https://www.wetransfer.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment