Monday 29 December 2014

The Target Audience

The WeTransfer brief stipulates that the target audience is of our own choosing - after looking into both WeTransfer and the D&AD I have decided that my target audience is going to be my own age group  - Since WeTransfer is aimed at designers it makes sense for me to use a similar design audience (I think that WeTransfer market themselves at a slightly older age group between 25-35) but I am widening that to include younger people as well since I think that they are also more likely to use WeTransfer and engage with my idea. I think I am going to aim my concept at 17-30 year olds - (who are arty, illustrative and digital) because I think that what I can produce will be better received by this age range. Since I am a part of my target audience it will also give me a better insight into what I think is needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment