Monday 23 March 2015

Mock Up Stuff- Visual Concept Clarification

Jake finished his space background and sent it to both me and Dan, so whilst Dan cracked on with the motion stuff and Jake created some more subtle backgrounds to go in some of the other jars I attempted to put all of the elements together in order to check that everything would gel together. I am really happy with how it all looks (Jakes work is phenomenal) and I think it will look brilliant when it is placed into motion. Now we just need to figure out how and where to place the name on the posters and what exactly we are going to place on them. Currently I'm operating under the assumption the big A1 poster is going to contain lots of jars and the smaller version just our main jar. Potentially the name could be placed on a jar label at the top.




No comments:

Post a Comment