Wednesday 25 March 2015

Final Submissions And Evaluation

I think that we have worked well on this group project, everyones opinions and perspectives were considered and included, and I think that we have managed to create a response that has carefully balanced everyones visual styles. The idea was that these different jars would represent our imaginations and our creativity and I think this comes across. We wanted to think outside the digital box and this was the idea that stemmed from that. Jake and I created various pieces of artwork that could be animated (Jake focused on the main space background as well as other jar backgrounds. I focused on small characters, planets and jar outlines) Dan tackled the actual movement in order to create the promo (he also provided some jar backgrounds as well) and was in charge of choosing the typography. Jake and I then used our elements to generate two different poster designs that we we felt complimented each other but were also different enough to provide some variety. I think that my poster would probably work better on a smaller scale and Jakes would work better on a larger one but neither of us were constrained by size. I am very proud of what we have produced I think we did well considering the shorter turn around. The branding we have generated is fun and successfully alludes to creativity. It was nice to be able to rely on others during this project which helped to lessen the load and I found that because we had a clear starting idea there weren't really any conflicting design issues. Overall everything went well and we have produced some interesting and hopefully engaging brand designs.



My Poster

Jake's Poster


Dan's Final Animation
             

No comments:

Post a Comment