Monday 1 June 2015

Final Animation

This is my final animation with all of my tweaks. I am very happy with it, I think it works really well and really shows off all my artwork (which was my main intention). I am glad I made my project using stop motion because if I hadn't I never would have made my backgrounds physically. Personally aside from maybe the fox and the badger the backgrounds were the parts that I most enjoyed making. I think the collage and the colour pencil mediums really helped to integrate some texture into my work something that I have always found a bit lacking when using purely digital means. 

Stop Motion wise I am pretty happy, in general I think the motion works and definitely concurs with the handmade backgrounds if I had had a bit more time I would have spent more than a week stop motioning my characters. I could have then utilised a higher frame rate which would have helped to smoothen out some of my movements. Having said this I think that with the time I have had I have been pretty successful all in all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment